Hooray!!! …OUR New Annual Coupon Book – the Smart Living Coupon Book – to raise $100,000 for local charity in 2015 is READY for PURCHASE online with this link! They will be shipped directly to you in 2 weeks time. We’re so excited…words cannot express this enough and our gratitude for how the business community has come together to make this happen. ***NOW TO RAISE SOME FUNDS for Charity*** 80+ Coupons, 21 absolutely FREE items, $6,000+ in SAVINGS to Eat, Play, and Stay for less in Greater Victoria and the island. Click here to purchase (and they’re only $25).
Top 5 Things you will want to know for dining at King & Thai:
1) We originally started King & Thai in Cook St Village at the International Food Court. It was like street food and we were the first in Victoria to do this concept. We have since relocated to Estevan Village (remember we’re now open Sunday evenings too).
2) The menu ingredients are all natural and locally sourced when possible.
3) Our menu recently expanded to include Chinese influenced dishes.
4) King & Thai is very popular for take out, and they also have a dine in section. Reservations are highly recommended.
5) Our kitchen sous chefs are all Canadian of non-Thai decent who joined the team to learn how to cook Thai cuisine.
Did you know that we are launching this in just a couple of weeks? The Smart Living ANNUAL Coupon Book full of HUGE Savings and just $25 will benefit local charities to the goal of $100,000 in 2015 alone! Follow this link to buy the book AND if you’re a Local Business and want to add a coupon, simply see the ‘Add a Coupon’ link by Friday, February 20. The online form is easy to follow.
Top 5 things you will want to know about Willow’s Galley:
1) We went back to the basics of Willows Galley from when I worked there as a teenager – the food is fresh and homemade. And we are a family-owned establishment. 2) We accommodate and will tailor to dietary requests such as gluten-free and dairy-free. We serve several low-carb options such as the Treasure Chest (less the fries) or grilled halibut and coleslaw. Plus, we are a nut-free zone. 3) The batter is a sourdough versus a beer batter that most places use. It’s the original Willows Galley recipe from 1978.
4) We are very eco-friendly and we consider where we source our packaging. Our oil is picked up by a local company that converts it to bio-diesel. 5) We’re open year-round, 5 days a week, and located just two blocks from Willow’s Beach.
This is happening this evening (Thursday, February 12)…our 2nd On Location Social Media Segment. ***Drop by Willow’s Galley Fish & Chips in Estevan Village between 4:30 and 6:00 pm for dinner and to say hi. EVERYONE who drops by will get a SURPRISE Prize and be entered to win a $30 gift certificate for your next visit there. I hope you come on by!! And you’ll want to use this coupon!
Our On Location Social Media Segment during the week will be at Willow’s Fish & Chips this Thursday, February 12, 5:00 – 6:00 pm. ***AND you can WIN big!!!*** …JUST Drop by to say hi & stay for dinner for a chance to win a $30 gift certificate for your next visit there. ((PLUS, everyone who drops in for dinner will receive a surprise prize…you’ll have to come by to find out. Trust us, you want to!!!))