Top 5 Things you will want to know for dining at King & Thai:
1) We originally started King & Thai in Cook St Village at the International Food Court. It was like street food and we were the first in Victoria to do this concept. We have since relocated to Estevan Village (remember we’re now open Sunday evenings too).
2) The menu ingredients are all natural and locally sourced when possible.
3) Our menu recently expanded to include Chinese influenced dishes.
4) King & Thai is very popular for take out, and they also have a dine in section. Reservations are highly recommended.
5) Our kitchen sous chefs are all Canadian of non-Thai decent who joined the team to learn how to cook Thai cuisine.