The last time you arrived back home with honest rest after a getaway without spending a fortune? And go…
In life today finding the time and mental peace to arrive at serenity, rejuvenation, and restored energy proves difficult. Either cost prohibitive and/or too hard to coordinate with time off or childcare, these tend to be the blocks for many. With burnout and emotional/mental illness at an all-time high, the time to take care of you comes now, well before any of the initial signs appear. Please promise!
Why Moon Water Lodge?
The view the most impressive aspect with the panoramic setting of Saanich Inlet, and the attention to detail within the rooms create the highest of tranquility for your retreat. A soaker tub strategically and beautifully placed in the corner of each room peeking over the cliff edge to the entire inlet, large windows opening to the view, white linens, a fireplace, cozy furniture and design, and privacy, we offer a few tips to suck the very most of a weekend or several day getaway.
Our Tips to Make the Most of your Moon Water Lodge Stay:
- Order in room service from their restaurant Malahat Chalet & Bakery, and have snacks and beverages of choice in tow so you never need to leave the comfort of the room J
- No shame allowed – restore from the tranquil scenery in the coziness of the robes or your pajama’s!
- Lose yourself in the beautiful bed linens with a book…
- Bring all your favourite shows, or enjoy catching up on Netflix!
- Do you have spa or light instrumental music on your phone or device for coffee on the deck in the morning, for meals, and your bubble or salt baths?
- Don’t ignore that soaker tub! Make it a daily or twice daily routine. Bring bubble bath or scented Epsom!
- Wake up to the sunrise and go back to bed until you’re fully recharged. THEN, order breakfast from the restaurant
- Watch the sunset at night with a local wine or beverage of choice in hand!
- Dare to set your alarm in the middle of a clear night when the moon is near to or entirely full. Very romantic!
- If you practice yoga or stretch, fit this into your morning routine
- Take an afternoon nap!
- Leave your worries at home – they will be there when you get back!
- Finally, love yourself for giving yourself and/or, the person you are with this gift.
Moon Water Lodge
265 Trans-Canada Hwy, Malahat
Phone: (778) 432-3123